The EU Regulation 2016/679 (“European Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data”) provides for the protection and respect for the processing of personal data, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. Purpose, legal basis of the processing for which the data are intended
The processing of data is EXCLUSIVELY aimed at:
- process contact requests
- manage the subscription to the newsletter
2. Source of data
The processing of data is based on the compilation of the data required through the compilation of the fields provided on the page http://www.isolmant.com/it/contatti/contattaci/ (1.A) or the inclusion of the email in the field “subscribe to the newsletter” in the footer (1.B)
3. Methods of treatment
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data are subject to computer processing. The processing operations are carried out in such a way as to guarantee the logical and physical security and confidentiality of the data.
The processing is carried out by internal or external personnel adequately trained and designated to carry out specific activities.
4. Nature of the data
The data you provide by filling in the contact fields (1.A) or the e-mail address in the case of the newsletter (1.B) will be processed.
5. Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The data referred to in point 1. A may be disclosed to employees and suppliers of goods and / or services in order to process specific requests received.
The data referred to in point 1. B will not be communicated.
The data will not be disseminated.
6. Transfer of personal data to a third country
No transfer to third countries is foreseen.
7. Method and duration of data retention
For the data referred to in point 1. A, in order to facilitate any contact, the data will be kept, in accordance with the procedures set out in point 3, for 6 (six) months from receipt of requests.
For the data referred to in paragraph 1.B the registration and the related processing are considered valid until the description by the user, possible via links in each email.
8. Identification details of the HOLDER
DATA CONTROLLER: The pro-tempore legal representative can be contacted at the headquarters of the writer or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Rights of the data subject
You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of your data, by contacting the Data Controller at the addresses indicated in point 8.
Without prejudice to the rights referred to in the legitimate interest of the owner and the obligations provided for by current legislation, you may exercise, at any time, your rights under the articles:
- 15 (right of access)
- 16 (right of rectification)
- 17 (right to cancellation – right to be forgotten)
- 18 (right of limitation of treatment)
- 19 (Obligation to notify in the event of rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing)
- 20 (Right to data portability)